Main | Artifacts - Форум-Forum | Registration | Login
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум-Forum » Marketplace » Dealer FREYA » Artifacts
Artifacts
FREYAДата: Вторник, 14.08.2007, 17:16 | Сообщение # 1
~ Angel ~
Статус: Offline
Artifacts - the things bought for platinum (clothes and the weapon). They have the improved characteristics and an original picture

Dark Swords Artifacts: http://darkswords.eu/library/art-database/search/

Examples of platinum gear are here Catalogue

Женщины по сути - ангелы... Когда нам обламывают крылья - приходится летать на метле

FREYAДата: Вторник, 14.08.2007, 18:57 | Сообщение # 2
~ Angel ~
Process of mading personal artifact:

1. At 1st player must say to dealer what artifact he wants, for what level, what coefficient and how must look personal artifact and the painter of dealer will start his work.
2. Player must say to dealer what he wants from his artifact and dealer should offer most optimal variants.
3. Player must pay full price of artifact.
4. Player must say to dealer his pincode than he got in the letter on email when her registered his game account.
5. Player must give the name to his personal artifact.
6. Then dealer should do order for to made name artifact to Administration.
7. After order is approved by Administration player will gets his personal artifact in his inventory or in the inn.

Женщины по сути - ангелы... Когда нам обламывают крылья - приходится летать на метле

FREYAДата: Вторник, 14.08.2007, 19:17 | Сообщение # 3
~ Angel ~
Q: Where can i get more information about made personal artifact?
A: Artifacts calculation and order ur personal artifact u can do in autoshop on the site: http://www.darkswords.ru/pindex.php

Q: Can i pay for artifact in game gold?
A: Personal artifacts are mades ONLY for platinum. Other question is - need a dealer gold at this moment. If dealer sells platinum for gold, then u can exchange gold on platinum and to pay for art in gold and platinum, but only if dealer wants it.

Q:
1. What is the price for to change picture of personal artifact?
2. What is the price for to change the name of personal artifact?
3. Whats is the price for to change an owner of personal artifact?
A:
1. 60 platinum
2. 10 platinum
3. 20% but not less than 10pt.

Q: Can i sell personal artifat in artifact shop in the game?
A: No, you can not sell name artifact in shop that places in the game.

Q: Can i downgrade coefficient of personal artifact?
A: No, coefficient of personal artifact is allowed only for upgrade.

Q: I ordered upgrade on the site, platunum was used for uprgade, but artifact was not upgraded and still hothing happend, why happend such problem and how long must i wait?
A: Everything is not so easy! Order for changing artifact's parameters by autoshop on the site (as if u order by dealer) - its not an operation on one moment! This order must approve Administration. So since ur order till upgrade can be passed some hours or a day!

Q: I ordered upgrade on the site, in the list i see that operation is done, in my info artifact is already upgraded, but in the game artifact is still not upgrated. Whats happend?
A: After operation of upgrade/downgrade/changing owner/etc is done server must be restarted or servers should get synchronization for artifacts parameters will changed in the game.

Q: If i'm gonna buy 2 similar rings/swords/axes the price for them as for 2 arts or i can get a discount?
A: Yes, if u want to buy 2 similar rings/swords/axes u will pay 50pt less for 2nd ring/sword/axe.

Сообщение отредактировал FREYA - Среда, 22.08.2007, 13:10

Форум-Forum » Marketplace » Dealer FREYA » Artifacts
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024   Сайт управляется системой uCoz